[Peyton-observing] Observing Oct 10

Xu HUANG xuhuang at princeton.edu
Fri Oct 19 11:18:54 EDT 2012

Hi, All:
The public observation this week (rain date) didn't happen in the end.
This week the weather was exactly inverse of what happened last week.
It was cloudy till 5:00pm and the forecast said it would be cloudy during
the night
so we called cancel (it cleared out dramatically at 7pm though).
I think that we put together a Plan B so that we can open in the cloudy
occasion (thanks to Pete's suggestion).
Nice pictures and videos in GC or auditorium room would be a good choice.
Best wishes
Chelsea