[Peyton-observing] Meeting about rainy day presentation

Elisa Chisari nchisari at princeton.edu
Mon Nov 5 15:45:08 EST 2012

Dear all,
I would like to suggest we meet this *Friday Nov 9 at 4pm* (right before
sherry) to discuss the presentation for rainy days. We have already had
some great suggestions from everyone! Please let me know if you can come
and I will book a room. Because finding a date that suits everyone might
be difficult, let me suggest we circulate the slides after the meeting
so that anyone who could not come can make their suggestions.
Please do bring any information you would like to be on the slides and
your laptops.
Thanks,
Elisa

--