[Peyton-observing] Doodle: Link for poll "Cloudy Weather Slide Show Meeting

Jeremy Murphy jdm at astro.princeton.edu
Wed Nov 7 14:15:19 EST 2012

Hi All,

We are changing the plan for the planning meeting to discuss
developing a set of slide shows for cloudy weather nights of public
viewing. There was some conflict with a week from this Friday.
I've attached a link to a doodle poll where a handful of time slots
have been suggested for next Mon, Tues and Wed.
Even if you are not willing to develop a presentation, but have
slides, suggestions, etc., please complete the poll and come to the
meeting. You're not obligated to do any more work beyond the meeting
if you don't want to commit to that. But we would very much like your
input!

Thanks,
Jeremy and Elisa

You have initiated a poll "Cloudy Weather Slide Show Meeting" at
Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://www.doodle.com/r85uzdn9nw2kh6hy