[Peyton-observing] Cloudy weather meeting

Robert J. Vanderbei rvdb at Princeton.EDU
Mon Nov 12 17:56:56 EST 2012

Here are the slides from some broad-audience public talks I've given in the recent past.
Some of them have a page promoting my book, "Sizing Up The Universe".
Clearly, that slide can be deleted.
Here are the talks (most recent first):

S*T*A*R Astronomy Club:  http://www.princeton.edu/~rvdb/tex/talks/sutu/sutu_StarAstro_small.pdf
South Brunswick Library: http://www.princeton.edu/%7Ervdb/tex/talks/SouthBrunswickLibrary/AstroTalk.pdf
Yuri's Night:  http://www.princeton.edu/%7Ervdb/tex/talks/sutu/sutu_yuri_small.pdf
Local Rotary Club:  http://www.princeton.edu/%7Ervdb/tex/talks/sutu/sutu_rotary_club_small.pdf

These are not in Powerpoint.   But, I have the LaTeX source and can easily makes changes as requested.

--Bob

Robert Vanderbei

I'm Bob Vanderbei and I wrote this message.

On Nov 12, 2012, at 4:05 PM, Elisa Chisari <nchisari at princeton.edu<mailto:nchisari at princeton.edu>>