[Peyton-observing] status of collected talks

Jeremy Murphy jdm at astro.princeton.edu
Thu Nov 15 12:12:09 EST 2012

Hi All,

I just wanted to say that we've already received a number of talks and
offers for more. I haven't collected them all yet (some were sent via
email and others were promised for delivery later), but we've already
got ~8 or so.

I will send another email at some point, and collect the outstanding
ones, then see where we're at. Once I do that, I'll work to organize a
second meeting where we can go through what we have, partition up work
and look to fill any gaps we may have.

I am away starting today and all next week, so let's look to meet
around the end of Nov. That should give me enough time to organize
what we have, while leaving enough time before the nights in December
to be ready to have a few shows ready for then.

Jeremy