[Peyton-observing] Contact info slide for presentations

jegunn jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Sun Nov 25 21:18:50 EST 2012

Hi, Elisa. The times are not exactly slaved to daylight saving, but depend
on twilight, so you should say 9-11 fall and spring and 8-10 winter, or
just say to look on the website. We could start much earlier in winter,
but 8 lets folks have dinner, and we are actually pushed even later in
June.

--jim