[Peyton-observing] Cancellation tonight, observing next week

Elisa Chisari nchisari at princeton.edu
Wed Dec 12 16:03:57 EST 2012

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the update, Brandon. Whoever is filling in for Brandon next
week will need to take a look at the telescope beforehand because of the
trouble with the hand controller. Please let the list know if you are
helping with the observing next week. The people who know how to operate
the telescope without the hand controller are Jim Gunn, Ai-Lei, Brandon
and me, as far as I know.
Thanks everyone and happy holidays!
Elisa