[Peyton-observing] Observing "rain date" on the 13th of February

Renee Hlozek rhlozek at astro.princeton.edu
Wed Jan 16 12:42:14 EST 2013

hi all

I'm due to hold a hopefully wonderfully successful open night on the
6th of February. My rain date is the 13th of Feb.
I just realised that I have to go to Canada straight after the
observing night on the 6th - and won't be around for the rain date.

I'm hoping we won't need this, but if it is indeed a bar observing day
on the 6th, would someone be able to switch rain days with me?
I'm happy to take days slightly later in the term.

Let me know if anything works, apologies for the shuffle!
Renee