[Peyton-observing] March 22 event, help needed

Elisa Chisari nchisari at princeton.edu
Tue Mar 5 16:05:54 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

A reminder we had this request a while ago and on March 22 there will be
a group of young women touring the department. Because it will be during
the day, we can't have an observing session. They just want someone to
give them a 20min tour of the department. Having 2 people helping for
each tour would be great. Let me know if you could help so that we plan
ahead.

Thank you,
Elisa