[Peyton-observing] Fwd: Princeton alum requesting interview with astronomer/star-gazer

Elisa Chisari nchisari at astro.Princeton.edu
Fri Sep 20 16:43:53 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I got this e-mail today about interviewing with a consultancy firm for a
project on vision and perception. Is anyone interested? Please let me know.

Best,
Elisa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Princeton alum requesting interview with astronomer/star-gazer
Date: 	Fri, 20 Sep 2013 15:30:53 -0400
From: 	Maria H. Cury <mcu at redassociates.com>
To: 	nchisari at astro.princeton.edu
CC: 	Jessica Yiu <jyi at redassociates.com>

Hello there,

My name is Maria Cury, Princeton Class of 2012. I am working for ReD
Associates, an innovation consultancy. My team is conducting a project
on vision and perception, to gain new insights into 'expert' ways of
seeing across disciplines and professions.

To that end, I was wondering if you knew of any astronomers or
star-gazers at Peyton Observatory whom I could get in touch with.
Ideally, it would be an individual who knows about star-gazing and
working in the telescope room. The interview would be 1.5-2hours long,
and we'd offer a compensation to thank the individual for their time.

Is there anyone you can think of who could help?

Thanks very much, and have a happy weekend!

All best,
Maria

MARIA CURY

ReD Associates
/Copenhagen/ /&/ /New York/

26 Broadway Suite 2505 | 10004 New York | US

Mobile: +1 917 562 5316
Office: +1 212 483 8788

www.redassociates.com <http://www.redassociates.com/>
Twitter.com/ReD_Associates <http://Twitter.com/ReD_Associates>

This e-mail, inclusive of attachments, is intended for the person(s) stated above and may contain confidential information. Unauthorised reading, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information may violate rights to proprietary information.If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete your copy. Thank you.