[Peyton-observing] [Outreach] Opening of the telescope tomorrow night

Jegunn jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Tue Feb 11 09:58:58 EST 2014

Hi, both. I would propose that we NOT use the roof. Even if the stairs
were cleaned (and that would not be easy--there is a lot of ice) the
whole roof area is snow-covered, and I am sure there is an ice layer
at the bottom. There is no problem with one or two people, but a number
of people would trample down the snow and make the area very treacherous,
I think.

--jim