[Peyton-observing] Come and talk about your science to the Princeton community at Communiversity

Elisa Chisari nchisari at princeton.edu
Wed Apr 23 16:05:59 EDT 2014

Ok, our next and last scheduled date is May 28. Ai-Lei and Chelsea are
leading that observing night. Flyers could mean we get extra public on
that date. I am happy to help on that date too. Ai-Lei and Chelsea
agreed to this plan. If we could get one more person to help, that would
be great!

I would also like to propose that we create an e-mail account for people
to RSVP. Something like observing at astro.princeton.edu. I could add that
to the flyer and it could help us be prepared. I can ask Leigh and Steve
whether we can have such an account.

Do people agree with this? Does anyone have suggestions/comments?

Elisa

--
N. Elisa Chisari