[Peyton-observing] Fwd: Peyton Observatory

Jegunn jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Mon Jul 14 23:14:07 EDT 2014

Hi, all.

I think we need to be a little hard-nosed about requests like this. If
someone is around and would LIKE to help, that is one thing, and we should
do it, but if not, I do not see that we need to strain to accomodate
these. He have done this before for parents visiting from abroad (for
Peyton folks, mostly) and such, but this seems to me a little thin. But
if somebody wants to help, let me know, and I will pass on the news, amd
am more than willing to be the bad guy if not.

--jim