[Peyton-observing] July 23 and 30 Observing??

Robert J. Vanderbei rvdb at Princeton.EDU
Wed Jul 30 23:50:11 EDT 2014

Here’s the picture I took this evening…

http://www.princeton.edu/~rvdb/images/NJP/M92-RL2-Log-UM-LRGB.jpg

It’s a stack of about 200 twenty-second luminance images, and 18 twenty-second R, G, and B images.
I will probably tinker with the processing over the next few days.

--Bob

Robert Vanderbei

"I sleep in the daytime, work in the nighttime,
I might not ever get home"  --Talking Heads