[Peyton-observing] This term

Jegunn jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:49:26 EDT 2014

Hi, All.

Chelsea has made a preliminary schedule for observing this fall, and I
just put in on the schedule page on the web. I will try to have a meeting
next week to get organized and get new people for this term, but would
like a couple of old-hand volunteers for the first session, which is
about two weeks away on the 17th/24th. Please contact me/chelsea if you
can/would like to do this.

And thank you all for a very good year last year and through the
summer, despite EVEN worse, I think, than usual weather.

thanks much

--jim