[Peyton-observing] Several things

Jegunn jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Fri Sep 19 21:01:49 EDT 2014

I have updated the mailing list. If you know anyone who should be on
and is not, please let me or Chelsea know ASAP. If you get this mail
and DO NOT want to be on the list. please also let me know. The
schedule has changed a bit due to the impossibility of getting the
stadium lights off on a number of Wednesdays in the schedule, so we
have both Tuesdays and Wednesdays this term (though not on successive
nights; the weather correlation length is too long to do that for
makeups).

We will meet on Wednesday at 7:00 for training and  to go over the
schedule; this is mostly for new folks, but please come if you can--
I will announce the room.

I have also fixed the calendar on the Internals page to reflect the
changed dates--please think about when you would like to run/help with
the sessions.

thanks much

--jim