[Peyton-observing] next academic year

James E Gunn jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Sun Aug 16 01:39:49 EDT 2015

Several things:

1. Please let me know if you are (or are NOT)  interested in
 	helping next year with the observing sessions.

2. The September session should, unfortunately, be rather early
 	in the month. The good dates are the 9th and the 16th. I
 	would like to have volunteers for these as early as
 	possible. Please let me/Munan know if you would like to
 	do this.

3. I would like to organize a session to clean up the observatory;
 	it is long overdue. Only need four or five people to do this. We
 	should do it maybe the first week in September. Let me know if
 	you would like to help.

4. As usual, I will have a training session for new folks in September,
 	but it will be AFTER the first sesion, since classes just start
 	on the night of the first session. I would as always appreciate
 	old hands attending to catch my mistakes/lapses of memory.

thanks much

--jim

P.S. Stephanie:

The schedule is still a little uncertain, but provisionally the
dates for the first three months are Sept 9,16, Oct 7,14, and Nov 4,11