[Peyton-observing] Help needed for public observing July/Aug, and maybe an additional session

Munan Gong munan at princeton.edu
Fri Jul 1 15:01:50 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Volunteers are needed for the next observing dates scheduled at *July 27*
and rain date *Aug 03*, 9:30-11:30pm. Let me know if you want to help!

Also, Joshua suggested adding a Thursday to disperse the crowds. It would
be great if we have enough volunteers to make it happen. This will be *July
28th and Aug 04*, 9:30-11:30pm. Let me know by July 20th if you want to
help for these dates. If we have enough people, I'll arrange an extra
session.

Bonus: there will be 3 planets in the sky, including my favorite object,
the unbelievably beautiful Saturn.

Thanks!
Munan