[Peyton-observing] First public session

jeg at astro.princeton.edu jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Tue Sep 20 23:02:42 EDT 2016

Enormous apologies for being so late. We will have an organizational
meeting soon, but not soon enough to cover the first session, which
I think should be on Wednesday the 28th of September, just a week away,
and with a rain date of Oct 5. If you can help, please let me or Munan
know ASAP.

I attach a provisional schedule for the rest of the academic year and
summer. Please all look it over and let me know if you see any errors
or problems.

Thanks very! much...

--jim