[Peyton-observing] Public observing schedule: please read and respond

jeg at astro.princeton.edu jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Sun Oct 16 16:47:49 EDT 2016

Hi, all.

Attached is the schedule for this academic year. Please let me know
as soon as you can what dates you would like to work. If you can,
please choose a primary and a makeup date in a pair, but if that
is not possible, please indicate anyway which you can come. We need
an old hand to be lead for the next few, so please step up. We have
newbie folks for Oct and Nov, but if you are new and can come, please
let me know--three is better than 2.

Please respond--we need to get the schedule in order.

thanks much

--jim

PS. Munan and I have worked on the mailing list, adding the new
people and removing the ones who have left. If you know of anyone
new we have missed, please let us know, and if you are getting this
mail and no longer wish to BE on the list, please let us know.