[Peyton-observing] Wednesday's Observing Session

Atirath Dhara atirath46 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:30:17 EDT 2016

Hello all,
This past Wednesday’s observing session went very well! There were around 8 people who attended, so it was a pretty small session, but it was very fun. We observed many objects in the sky including Andromeda, the Pleiades, M15, Uranus and Neptune, Mizar, etc. However, the star of the show yesterday was Ceres, which was expertly tracked down by Munan and the Amazing Luke. By then, most people had left, but an avid couple stayed behind to watch Ceres. Overall, it was an excellent session, and I think the people who attended were happy and enjoyed themselves.

Best,
Atirath D