[Peyton-observing] Help needed: observing request from Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics

Munan Gong munan at princeton.edu
Wed Jan 4 19:51:52 EST 2017

Hi all,
I got a request from 2017 Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics (
CUWiP), and they'd like to have an observing session on *Jan 13th, with
rain date on Jan 14th*. They have 30 people, so we will need at least 2
volunteers to sign-up for both nights.

Would anyone be willing to help? I can probably make it, but will need at
least another person to help.

Thank you! And Happy New Year :)
Munan

Bonus: If you have never seen Orion nebular in the telescope, this will be
a great chance for one of the most lovely object in the sky!