[Peyton-observing] extra observers needed for summer!

Luke Bouma luke at astro.princeton.edu
Mon Jun 4 15:46:06 EDT 2018

Salutations,

We need extra observers to help us share the joys of the night sky this
coming summer with visitors to our department. Specifically, we need one
extra observer for each of the following public observing evenings:

*June 13 (rain date),*
*July 11,*
*July 18 (rain date),*
*Aug 8,*
*Aug 15 (rain date).*

The sessions begin at 9:30pm, and last 2 hours.

If you'd like help host, please get in contact with Jim Gunn or myself.

It's a beautiful time of year -- Jupiter and Saturn are up (June, July),
occasionally Mars as well (Aug). Our best-attended events are also in the
summer, so we absolutely need the help!

Thank you for considering,

Luke