[Peyton-observing] Peyton Public Observing, Fall 2022

Rodrigo Córdova Rosado rodrigoc at princeton.edu
Thu Sep 8 10:07:35 EDT 2022

TLDR: Action Required, Come learn to point the telescope on stars, planets, and everything else; dinner will be provided!

Hey everyone,

Thank you for signing up for Public Observing! Quick reminder, please fill out the google form to organize when folks are available this semester: https://forms.gle/6s52BcbWBr5QJjyD9.

As Sam mentioned, I’ll be teaching how to use the telescope on the sky now that it seems we have a weather window the next couple of days. In order for public observing nights to run smoothly, we’ll need at least one experienced observer, preferably two. If you’d like to be one please fill out this when2meet <https://www.when2meet.com/?16726144-WEXwn> promptly: https://www.when2meet.com/?16726144-WEXwn , to decide when over then next 3 days would be most convenient for the training/additional experience.

Dinner will be provided!

All the best,
Rodrigo