[Peyton-observing] Public Observing, Spring 2023

Samuel Yee swyee at princeton.edu
Sun Jan 15 18:13:30 EST 2023

Dear all,

I hope everyone had a great winter holiday season! Thanks once again for
all of your help with public observing last semester! It was great to have
restarting these events and managing the large crowds we got wouldn't have
been possible without all of you.

If you're still interested in helping out next semester, please fill out
this form: https://forms.gle/oF1CKGWizB4NH1137 to let me know your
availability.
A few notes:
- There are four possible dates for the January observing session, that's
partly because it's pretty short notice, but also because I think it would
be great to catch Comet C/2022 E3 in the night sky (closest approach on Feb
1).
- Jenny had suggested doing a bilingual Spanish observing night for Ada's
elementary school, some time in the next month or two. If you are
interested in helping out with this, please let me know in the form too!

If you know anyone else who might be interested in helping out this
semester, feel free to forward this email to them. And as always, if you
have any suggestions, do let me know too!

Sam