[Peyton-observing] Peyton observing events in August

Charlotte A. Ward charlotte.ward at princeton.edu
Wed Jul 12 16:24:40 EDT 2023

Hi everyone,

We're planning the next public observing events for August 14/16 and some new dates on August 28/30. Based on the poll Sam sent around a while back, we propose the following volunteer schedule. If you're no longer available on these dates: no worries, just let us know and we can reassign volunteers.

August 14: Bob, Christian, Camryn, Sam
August 16 (rain date): Carolyn, Jared, Camryn, Sam
August 28: TBD
August 30 (rain date): TBD

If you're available for the new dates in late August, let us know and we'll add you to the volunteer list!

Thanks very much,
Charlotte