[Peyton-observing] this month--and next semester

Jegunn jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Wed Oct 8 14:18:20 EDT 2014

Thanks, all.

John and Munan and Melinda will work the 21st and Munan and Melinda the
28th.

I was just at a meeting regarding the renovation of the building this
morning, and it looks quite definite that we will NOT be able to
do either public or class/visitor group sessions this spring or summer,
so the schedule will only go through January. I will talk with Gaspar;
it may be possible to arrange something a couple of times elsewhere on
the campus using one of his telescopes.

--jim