[Peyton-observing] Hosting Cub Scouts on 10/21 for Public Observing

Gaffney, Sean Sean.Gaffney at gs.com
Thu Oct 9 10:52:23 EDT 2014

Jim - thank you so much for your hospitality.  We have 7 boys in our den, but not sure if they can all make it.

Your idea on letting the boys use the paddle to control the scope will work for our purposes.  Also, I think a general overview of the telescope, including some simple explanations on the controls and how the computer helps navigate the scope, would be sufficient to meet our requirement.

We really appreciate your help and look forward to seeing your staff on 10/21.

Sean