[Peyton-observing] additional observing dates, fyi

Gaspar Bakos gbakos at astro.princeton.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:53:56 EST 2016

Hi all,

I think that setting up a google calendar for the Peyton roof
observing would be helpful.  It would be then shared with a few of us
who can edit it, such as the AST203,204,205 TAs, observing assistants,
and those running the general public observing.

Is there already such a calendar?

Best wishes,
Gaspar

--