[Peyton-observing] July 18 Public Observing Recap

jeg at astro.princeton.edu jeg at astro.princeton.edu
Thu Jul 19 23:27:49 EDT 2018

Thanks, Greta!

I agree that a sign-up would be useful, though I think we should say
that it is just for us to be able to ancitipate the crowd, and not
make it mandatory for coming--not that that would be trivial anyway.
For a long time we shut down during the summer, which seemed to me to
be silly, but we probably DO need more help. This may take some work.

--jim