[Peyton-observing] spring call for public observers (& this Weds request!)

Luke Bouma luke at astro.princeton.edu
Tue Jan 8 07:38:06 EST 2019

 Dear all,

This is our Spring call for public observing volunteers! If you could
please fill out the list below with your availability to help host our
monthly observing nights, it would be very helpful.

In particular, I would like to highlight the session *this Wednesday,* for
which we need observers. Apologies for the late notice!

Thank you for your interest, and looking forward to a great season :-)
-Luke

*1/9/2019*:
*1/30/2019*:
*2/6/2019** (rain date)*:
*3/6/2019*:
*3/13/2019** (rain date)*:
*4/3/2019*:
*4/10/2019** (rain date)*:

Miscellaneous comments:
* There is a google calendar with dome availability. Please email me with
gmail/gcal linkable email addresses if you'd like read/write permission.
* The main observatory website is here
<https://www.astro.princeton.edu/observatory/publicobserving.php>.
* To post status updates to the observatory website, you'll receive login
credentials near the time of observing.
* Good weather forecasts are here
<http://clearoutside.com/forecast/40.35/-74.66>. (+ISS flyover times).
* A good sky simulator that can show V<6 objects is here
<http://skyviewcafe.com/#/>. This is useful for planning out the night's
observations.