[Peyton-observing] volunteer to host USRP observing night!

Luke Bouma luke at astro.princeton.edu
Thu Jun 6 21:42:26 EDT 2019

Dear all,

This coming summer, we'll host a special observing night *July 2nd* (main)
and *July 9th* (rain date) to show a few nice objects in the night sky to
our undergraduate student researchers.

Jupiter, Saturn, and a few nice other objects should be up for viewing.

I'm hoping two volunteers might be available to host from *9-11pm* --
please let me know if you are available and interested!  We'll calibrate
the telescope at 9, and begin observing circa 9:30pm.

Thank you for your interest!
Luke