[Peyton-observing] S2020 Observing schedule

Erin Kado-Fong kadofong at princeton.edu
Mon Jan 20 16:57:58 EST 2020

Hello All,

(There was an issue sending this out the first time, so apologies if you are receiving this twice.)

Thanks very much for signing up for public observing! I’ve copied the observing schedule below — the same schedule can also be found at https://www.astro.princeton.edu/observatory/internal/index.php.

As always, if your schedule changes and you cannot observe on your scheduled nights, please let me know. Either I (Kado-Fong) or Erin (Flowers) will be in touch about a week before your observing date.

Best,
Erin

Date    Start Time      Rain date       Observer 1      Observer 2      Observer 3
1/22    7:00            Brianna Lacy    Michelle Baird  Samuel Yee
1/29    7:00    Rain    Michelle Baird  Brianna Lacy    Samuel Yee
2/19    7:00            Mark Forese     Samuel Yee      Brianna Lacy
2/25    7:30    (Private)       Luke Bouma      Tyler Eddy      Goni Halevi
2/26    7:30    Rain    Goni Halevi     Michelle Baird  Brianna Lacy
2/27    7:30    Rain (Private)  Luke Bouma      Tyler Eddy      Samuel Yee
3/18    8:00            Ahmad Nemer     Erin Kado-Fong  --
3/25    8:30    Rain    Nijaid Arredondo        Mark Forese     Michelle Baird
4/22    8:30            Mark Forese     Nijaid Arredondo        Jamie Rankin
4/29    9:00    Rain    Ahmad Nemer     Jamie Rankin    --
5/20    9:00            Ahmad Nemer     Erin Kado-Fong  Jamie Rankin
5/27    9:00    Rain    Jamie Rankin    Ahmad Nemer     Erin Kado-Fong