[Peyton-observing] Green comet observing night

Charlotte A. Ward charlotte.ward at princeton.edu
Thu Feb 2 11:33:10 EST 2023

Hi everyone,

We had a successful public observing session last night where we viewed the 'green comet'! We had around 150 people come along so it was quite a night, and all went smoothly except for a short ~10 minute delay when the comet was blocked by one of the cranes from the construction site. Thanks very much to Sarah, Shaunak and Camryn for answering comet questions all night and helping our visitors find the faint and fuzzy comet blob in the telescope view. Our next session is scheduled for Wednesday Feb 15!

Cheers,
Charlotte