[Peyton-observing] Green comet observing night

Robert J. Vanderbei rvdb at princeton.edu
Thu Feb 2 13:24:02 EST 2023

I got a few pics from my driveway.   Click to see a short 2-second animation…

<https://vanderbei.princeton.edu/images/NJP/Comet_ZTF.mp4>
[preview.png]
vanderbei.princeton.edu<https://vanderbei.princeton.edu/images/NJP/Comet_ZTF.mp4>

--Bob

Robert Vanderbei

"And all this science I don't understand,
 it's just my job five days a week"  -- E. John / B. Taupin