[Peyton-observing] Fall Observing Schedule

Camryn Phillips cp5619 at princeton.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:13:31 EDT 2023

Hi all!

Here is the schedule for Fall public observing. If you are no longer available at any of the times you’re scheduled for, please let me know sooner rather than later. Lead observers, please respond to this email to confirm you are able and comfortable running the sessions you have been assigned! If not, we will rearrange assignments.

Date	Event	Lead Observer	Observer 2	Observer 3 	Observer 4

9/19	Sept pubobs	Shaunak	Sarah	Christian	Chris W.
9/21	Sept pubobs rain	Shaunak	Sarah	Christian	Chris W.
10/17	Oct pubobs	Jared	Vicente	Adrian	Bob
10/19	Oct pubobs rain	Jared	Vicente	Adrian	Bob
11/21	Nov pubobs	Camryn	Raj	Neha	ChangHoon
11/28	Nov pubobs rain	Camryn	Raj	Neha	Chris W.
12/12	Dec pubobs	Charlotte	Nick	Sophus	Christian
12/14	Dec pubobs rain	Charlotte	Nick	Bob	Adrian

I’m excited to get started with this semester’s public observing! The next public observing date is next Tuesday, September 19th at 8pm, with next Thursday, Sept 21st 8pm as the rain date.

In case you didn’t see before, Rodrigo and Charlotte will be holding an orientation/training session on Monday September 18 at 8pm!

All the best,
Camryn

----
Camryn Phillips (they/them)