[Peyton-observing] Signup reminder and training

Camryn Phillips cp5619 at princeton.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:54:38 EST 2024

Hello all!

This is a reminder that the signup form for public observing is out for the spring (https://forms.gle/MkEEonERqJixBqJ99), please fill it out ASAP so I can make the schedule for the semester.
Based on responses I’ve already gotten, I’ll plan to run a training session to teach people how to operate the telescope next Tuesday, Jan 30, at 6pm, before public observing. Anyone who wants to stick around afterwards to help with public observing is of course free to do so! If that date/time doesn't work for you and you want to learn to use the telescope, please let me know and I’ll hold another training session at a different time.

Also, the physical posters gave arrived! If you want some posters to put up around town, stop by 031 in the basement!

Looking forward to a great semester with you all!

Camryn
----
Camryn Phillips (they/them)
Graduate student